Make a Fairy House
Fantasy, imagination and a little bit of pixie dust come together on June 24th in honor of International Fairy Day. Celebrate by building a fairy house with items from your yard.
Dress up your garden by making some fun little fairy houses. You can craft a single house or make an entire town. Most of the items needed to make these houses can be found lying around your yard. Use your imagination, or try this one.
- Flat bases, such as a piece of bark from a tree.
- Craft sticks
- Twigs, leave, or other wall items
- Tiny stones, gravel, etc. for walkways
- Tiny dried flowers (a bag of potpourri works great)
- Anything natural that you find outdoors