The library has a Flashforge Creator Pro 3d Printer. Read more about the Flashforge printer here.
How to Print
Please read the following guidelines for using the 3d printer as well as the disclaimer below.
- All print jobs must be submitted to Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print files must be in STL format
- Print jobs cannot exceed 3 hours in length
- We will try to print one job per week. We may be able to print multiple jobs depending on availablility.
- Staff will contact you with questions regarding your print via email, a rough timeline of when it will be completed, and how much it will cost.*
- Staff will notify you via email when the print is complete.
Find something to Print
It is relatively easy to print an object that you download, and there are thousands of pre-made models that you can download and print located here.
To design your own original model, you will need to use a CAD program, such as SketchUp, Tinkercad, AutoCAD or Solidworks. If you wish to learn more about 3d printing and how to model your own items, this is a good place to start.