Make this easy and delicious snack in minutes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 slices of bread, cut into cubes
- Melt butter in the bottom of a large microwave safe mug in the microwave, about 30 seconds. Tilt mug to coat all sides with melted butter.
- Stir melted butter, milk, egg, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract together in the mug. Press bread cubes into the milk mixture.
- Microwave on high until set, about 90 seconds.