** Due to the Coronavirus, tech help appointments are temporarily suspended. If you need help, use the "Questions? Ask a librarian!" link at the bottom of the page, or visit the "Ask a librarian" page for more help.
The library staff can help you learn a variety of tech skills. Staff members are available to be “booked” for 30 minute sessions. Appointments can be made up to 10 days in advance using the link at the bottom of the page. For help booking, or to cancel an appointment, call 401-739-5440 ext. 4, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer help on the following topics:
- Basic Computer Help
- Downloading eBooks
- eMedia for Warwick
- Facetime & Skype
- Google Drive
- iPad & iPhone Help
- Kindle & Nook Help
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Research Databases
- Social Media Basics
- Tablet & Phone Help
- Windows Help
- VHS Conversion
- Photo Scanning
- Cassette Tape Conversion
- Learn to use the conversion equipment
- Schedule a 3D print
- Learn to use the 3D printer
Tech help appointments can be made during the following times:
- Mondays 1pm - 3pm
- Tuesdays 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursdays 10am - 12pm
- Please bring three questions that you would like answered or a general idea of what you would like to learn.
- Please bring all relevant passwords to access the accounts you need help with.
- Please bring your device if you need help with it. We have Windows 10 laptops available, but bringing your own device is the best way to learn.
- We cannot fix your device if it is broken.
- There is a chance that we will not have the knowledge about a certain topic to adequately help you.
- One appointment per day is allowed.
- Each patron is allowed to make four appointments per calendar year.