Grades 6-12 students from Warwick and neighboring communities
Want to help the community or do you need to fulfill community service requirements? We've got you covered.
- Click on an activity below to learn what you can do to earn that service time.
- Each activity lists the exact amount of time that can be earned.
- Once an activity is complete, fill out the form that is available on that activity's page.
- All submissions will be reviewed and approved before receiving credit. If a submission does not meet the requirements, it will not be approved.
- Please give us a couple of days to respond.
Sorry, NOT for court ordered requirements.
For questions, please email Jennifer and Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 739-5440 x 5.
TEEN REVIEWER - Help others find good books to read, movies to watch, and music to listen to.
HOSPITALIZED KIDS - Create handmade cards and birthday banners for children in the hospital.
LOVE FOR OUR ELDERS - Make cards, write letters, and/or record a video for older adults to show them that someone cares.
OPERATION GRATITUDE - Make some homemade gifts for deployed soldiers.
CREATE A CRAFT VIDEO - Make a video showing how to do a craft, a knitting tutorial, etc...
BECOME A TRANSLATOR - Create subtitles for TED Talks to enable more people to have access to these informative videos.