Museum passes are provided by the Friends of the Warwick Public Library.
A valid library card is required to borrow a Museum Pass.
101 Ferry Rd, Bristol
Admits up to (6) people. With the pass, Adults are $7, Youth ages 6-17 are $2.
Valid Tuesday - Sunday, April 1 through October 17. Reserve the Blithewold Pass
308 Congress St, Boston, MA
You will receive half off admission for up to (4) people.
After reserving the library discount pass, you must reserve a visit online with Boston Children’s Museum. You will also need to present the eticket discount at the museum.
Pre-Purchase Tickets Online For one Time Slot ( 9am-12pm or 1:30-4:30pm). Reservations can be made for Wed, Thurs or Fri. Reserve the Boston's Children's Museum Discount Pass
1245 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick
You will receive 50% off per ticket for (2) people to attend the current performance. Limit 1 pass per card holder. Excludes Saturday night and Sunday matinee.
Not reservable. First-come, first-served.
Pick up a discount pass at the Welcome Desk. Purchase your ticket(s) in person at the box office or by phone at 401-723-4266.
The discount pass must be presented at time of purchase or at will-call.
Science Park, Boston, MA
Admits up to 4 people at 50% of Exhibit Hall admission prices.
Reserve a pass in the Warwick Library system for the date you plan to visit.
Please call at least 1-2 days ahead of time to reserve your time at the museum. Call the Museum of Science at 617-723-2500 daily 9-5pm.
You will need the Library pass confirmation email and your Museum reservation email when you visit. Reserve the Museum of Science Discount e-Voucher
1000 Elmwood Ave, Providence
You will receive a $3.00 discount off the regular ticket price for up to (4) people.
After you reserve your day, make note of the special discount code on the confirmation page.
You will purchase your Zoo tickets online, and enter the discount code. Reserve the RWP Zoo Discount Code
How Do I Get A Pass?
You will need a library card with less than $5.00 in fines.
- Passes may be reserved by calling or visiting the Warwick Public Library; or visit the Kids webpage at warwicklibrary.org.
- All passes can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- An individual or family may borrow 1 pass at a time.
- Patrons are responsible for ascertaining whether the museum is open on the day they wish to use the pass.
- The pass is for general admission and may not cover admission to special exhibits or programs.
Patrons may only borrow the same pass once within the 2 week reservation period.
- Passes must be picked up on the day of the reservation and returned by the time the library opens the next day.
- Passes must be returned to the central Warwick Public Library. They may be placed in the book drop.
- Patrons returning museum passes late will be assessed a fee of $5.00 per day.
- The charge for a lost pass is the cost of that pass.